We are INSCA, experts in exhibition solutions
- More than forty years of building lasting relationships with our clients
- Leaders in the design, development, and manufacture of exhibition systems for ceramics and construction materials
- A human team of over 150 professionals
- Engineers, architects, interior designers, carpenters, and assembly technicians
- Exports to more than 100 countries around the world
- Catalogue with more than 300 exhibition stands
- Invaluable engineering and technology
Design, innovation, and exhibition systems
At INSCA, we go beyond. Our company is a valuable link in the construction material sector’s value chain. We apply market intelligence, value engineering, and innovation in exhibition systems to focus on what is most important: that our clients get better results.Tell us about your project
Quality, sustainability, and processes
We transform wood and metal into exhibition solutions that boost our clients’ sales. We do this all while maintaining a firm commitment to innovation, quality in our systems, and efficiency in our processes.
We supervise the origin of our supplies and raw materials at the source by selecting providers that guarantee us sustainable models that respect the environment. For example, all the wood we use comes from sustainably managed forests and we apply recycling systems by type of waste in our own production chain.
We apply Lean methodology to achieve continuous improvement in our processes, and we have developed an Equality Plan to guarantee equity in our internal structure.
All in all, we are INSCA. We are a company full of life and energy that considers our people as the soul of our entire business. We work hard every day so that our team, our clients, and our providers feel proud of forming part of this big family.
- Lean Methodology
- Digitalization of the company
- R&D&i Department
- Equality Plan
- Quality certificate: ISO 9001
- Sustainability in manufacturing processes